New things learnt about the Tucson

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
old man

Post by old man »

I have the HEV. I've just been in the car and started it and whilst everything was switched on, I got out of the car and opened the boot via the small button above the number plate.
I did this twice, once with the fob in my pocket and the second time I left the fob in the centre console.
The one thing I didn't try was doing it with the seat belt belt plugged in i.e. pretending that I was actually in the seat.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

Polar bear

Post by Polar bear »

Nothing very exciting but just found the little bits of plastic that slide out the sides of the sun visors to provide shade around the rear view mirror 😁
old man

Post by old man »

Polar bear wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:27 pm Nothing very exciting but just found the little bits of plastic that slide out the sides of the sun visors to provide shade around the rear view mirror 😁
You need to get out more πŸ˜‚
BazL

Post by BazL »

Polar bear wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:27 pm Nothing very exciting but just found the little bits of plastic that slide out the sides of the sun visors to provide shade around the rear view mirror 😁
I'm sure these were fitted to cover the full side window πŸ˜‰
Polar White Ultimate hev
Tech Pack
Ordered Feb 14th
Polar bear

Post by Polar bear »

old man wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:45 pm
Truer words were never spoken old man
old man

Post by old man »

Polar bear wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:12 pm
old man wrote: ↑Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:45 pm
Truer words were never spoken old man
I'm the same, that's why I recognised the symptoms ;)
XADE

Post by XADE »

Something I've never seen mentioned, if you set a route on the sat nav but don't really need all the full details of the sat nav, just go back to the main 'clock' screen of the infotainment system and you can still see a simple version of your route/map. Nice and simple, and not a bright blaring screen in the daytime.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
Berty

Post by Berty »

Speaking of that XADE for those who DO want a big map screen, with android auto then there's a way to do it and not have it as 80/20. To do this you need to put android auto into developer mode. Find the where it has the version and press that several times and then when you press the 3 dots you'll see developer mode. Then change the resolution until you get the full entire screen.

I'm talking about those with the larger screen as I don't think that's an issue with the smaller screens.

Personally for me to avoid big screen glare I actually have my Google maps as satellite view so it's like Google earth view so not bright white or black at night.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
old man

Post by old man »

The colour of the screen can be changed in settings. Mine doesn't glare in daylight.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

I set mine to black after the June 22 software update including it as an option. Personal choice as always.

20221231_144418.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post