New things learnt about the Tucson

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
XADE

Post by XADE »

Berty wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:48 pm Speaking of that XADE for those who DO want a big map screen, with android auto then there's a way to do it and not have it as 80/20. To do this you need to put android auto into developer mode. Find the where it has the version and press that several times and then when you press the 3 dots you'll see developer mode. Then change the resolution until you get the full entire screen.

I'm talking about those with the larger screen as I don't think that's an issue with the smaller screens.

Personally for me to avoid big screen glare I actually have my Google maps as satellite view so it's like Google earth view so not bright white or black at night.
Absolutely, I've done this too on the new 'Coolwalk' version of Android Auto.

Good idea with the satellite view too.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black

Al94

Post by Al94 »

Been driving mine for 16 months and call me thick but I only discovered today that the little panel that shows on the right of the screen when for example in radio mode which usually for me showed fuel consumption and battery use can be changed to many other things by simply flicking it down!
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
old man

Post by old man »

Al94 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:02 pm Been driving mine for 16 months and call me thick but I only discovered today that the little panel that shows on the right of the screen when for example in radio mode which usually for me showed fuel consumption and battery use can be changed to many other things by simply flicking it down!
Thick !! Just joking, all good info and I didn't even realise about the about the fuel consumption and battery usage, so I'm even thicker than you. 😉
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Berty

Post by Berty »

Dragged up an old thread to say I discovered something today I didn't know about.

I have front and rear sensors and a rear view camera. I don't have area view. When in reverse earlier I often don't look at the screen much, old school.

Spotted a Button to change the rear view camera instead of wide view to directly down view. Did not know that was there. Now can see the white lines in a car park better in reverse to ensure I don't overshoot into the other space. Had to move the car forward in Tesco yesterday.

If you knew it was there great if not maybe this will help you next time you're in the car.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Where's the button? THis sounds useful.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Berty

Post by Berty »

Guess I'll get a picture of it for you. I literally have two options when the rear camera is on. One is to edit the colours/saturation etc of the camera and the other I hadn't seen before. It offered me up either wide view or straight down view.

I tried it whilst in a parallel parking space earlier. Dangerous for that type space and you see nothing but the ground.

Likely limited use cases for it but didn't know it was there.

I'll take a pic soon.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
3puddings

Post by 3puddings »

The wife has found out that if you press the middle pedal the car slows down! :D :D :D
2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Premium 230 BHP
Saltcreek

Post by Saltcreek »

alan sh wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:51 pm Where's the button? THis sounds useful.
Here it is. Just found it.

IMG_4891.jpeg

alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Thanks
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
OzJock

Post by OzJock »

Nice one, thanks for that
2022 Premium 230 HEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post