New Tucson 2024 / 25 YouTube

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

I'm 6 months into a 3 year contract so it doesn't really interest me.
One thing puzzzles me, I registered a Hyundai Tucson with RAC Motability and it appeared as that until recently when it chaned to Hyundai NX4, this has also appeared in the forum, what's that all about?
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

EJH wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:28 pm Hi all, attached (hopefully), links to 2x YouTube videos giving full info on the facelifted NX4. All be it the South Korean version (which will no doubt be 'Europeanised' for us). Be prepared for certain upgrades to be excluded like built in dash-cam etc.
Nice touch with 'double glazed front glass'.
What do you guys think?
I registered my Tucson with RAC Motability as a Tucson Ultimate which was accepted, some time later it appeared as a Hyundai NX4, you have also mentioned this, what is it all about please.
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

MikeSwift wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:55 pm I registered my Tucson with RAC Motability as a Tucson Ultimate which was accepted, some time later it appeared as a Hyundai NX4, you have also mentioned this, what is it all about please.
NX4 is just the Hyundai internal name for the 4th generation of Tucson (accepting that the 2nd gen was marketed as IX35 instead of Tucson)
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

jarvis wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 8:02 pm
MikeSwift wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 12:55 pm I registered my Tucson with RAC Motability as a Tucson Ultimate which was accepted, some time later it appeared as a Hyundai NX4, you have also mentioned this, what is it all about please.
NX4 is just the Hyundai internal name for the 4th generation of Tucson (accepting that the 2nd gen was marketed as IX35 instead of Tucson)
Thanks for the reply.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post