Update

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys ok unable to get a hyundai account set up tells me car not found customer services not anws phone no change their then so looking to see anybody else had same problems and did it get solved looking to check for any updates for car tuscon hybrid ultimate with tec pack heres a pic of wat it says on my head unit

20220703_164536.jpg

Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Your car is running an update from April (as shown by the last 6 digits of the software version).

The latest update (June 2022) should be available for your car, and can be downloaded from the updater app (Mac/PC)
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Cheers buddy thinks ive done it took a while to download it from a old laptop
roadster

Post by roadster »

I had the same problem getting my car recognised on the Hyundai account set-up website. It was resolved immediately with a phone call to them. One possible reason is that my car was in effect a cancelled order when the original purchaser withdrew after an issue with Hyundai finance. A similar situation also caused a delay of 24 hours in my taking delivery. It seemed like I had spent two days in the dealer showroom waiting for them to disentangle their shoddy administrative procedures and I'm in no hurry to set foot in there again. Car is very good though!
Tucson PHEV Premium

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post