New to Hyundai Tucson

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Kev

Post by Kev »

Hi Guys, name is Kev live in Dorset UK and Have recently brought a 2016 Tucson 2.0 D auto premium se. We are very impressed with the kit on the vehicle and the way it drives . So far very impressed with the vehicle

Yates859

Post by Yates859 »

Awaiting delivery of a new Tucson HEV NLine S 230PS Shadow Grey ordered in Feb 2022 and currently somewhere in Tilbury Docks with no know delivery date to dealer...

First Hyundai after 2 very good Kia experiences
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Yates859 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:34 pm Awaiting delivery of a new Tucson HEV NLine S 230PS Shadow Grey ordered in Feb 2022 and currently somewhere in Tilbury Docks with no know delivery date to dealer...

First Hyundai after 2 very good Kia experiences
Snap ...... Ordered Jan 22 and got same issue.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
DaveJB

Post by DaveJB »

Hi, I've just taken delivery of a 1.6 TGDi 230ps Hybrid Ultimate in Sunset Red Pearl with Moss Grey Leather interior. Very impressed with it, feels like a very high quality and luxurious car. I have it on personal contract hire in lieu of a company car and got it through a leasing company. Ordered it mid-June, was told it would be delivered in October. Then I was called to say there was a problem and the order was somehow missed by Hyundai, so put back another few months so not very happy! Then a day later I get a call saying they've had a cancelled order and exactly the same model and spec was available, but a different colour (I originally ordered Shimmering Silver), but it had to be registered by end of July!! So very lucky to have only waited 6 weeks! At the moment only done 120 miles, but very happy so far - a great car! Also, prefer the colour now I've got it!!
I'll probably want to get a towbar fitted so anyone got any hints and tips on what's best to go for, or any problems encountered? Thanks in advance.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I had a towbar fitted by these people https://www.towing.co.uk/

Seems OK. I went with a detachable one with a 13 pin socket. The only "Issue" is that you have to manually turn off the reversing sensors when towing. But that's not hard to do.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
DaveJB

Post by DaveJB »

alan sh wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:00 pm I had a towbar fitted by these people https://www.towing.co.uk/

Seems OK. I went with a detachable one with a 13 pin socket. The only "Issue" is that you have to manually turn off the reversing sensors when towing. But that's not hard to do.
Thanks Alan.
PRM1R

Post by PRM1R »

Hi
I am also waiting for Tucson via PCH.
Just wondered how you got on with the towbar? Did you need to notify the lease company beforehand and will it need to be removed when the car is returned?
Ultimate Hybrid 230 in Teal, Moss Grey Interior.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post