Just joined-new member

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mr.C

Post by Mr.C »

Hi,
Thought I'd introduce myself. Only just joined this forum and hoping it will as helpul as the other forums iv'e been a member of over the years.
Used to own a BMW Z4 but recently sold this, and traded in a vauxhall corsa (inherited off my mother) to buy a 2019 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 CRDi 40V MHD Premium SE 5dr 4WD DCT.
With just under 27000 miles on the clock.
Was going to pick it up from the garage dealership yesterday, unfortunately they rang me to say it wasn't ready due to engine management light on.
They said that although they had checked this that they would need to take it to their local Hyundai garage to diagnose and fix.
I am hoping it is something simple and I am not going to be getting a car that is going to be troublesome.
This initially came on during a test drive and I was told it was from a damaged knock sensor. Apparently this was resolved but after they had cleaned and valeted the car it came on again as they parked it up ready for my collection.
Could this indicate a more serious problem?
I'm hoping not, I was looking forward to picking this up yesterday but glad the issue happened before I drove it away.
Any useful advice on this?
If all goes well I will be picking up the car next week.

Mr.C

Post by Mr.C »

Still have not picked up my car. It went to Hyundai dealership to sort issue out. They stated it was "mass air flow sensor" and it will ve replaced this week. Is this a common problem?
I'm hoping there will not very any other issues with the car.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post