First accessories for your Tuscon ?

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
NewbieUK

Post by NewbieUK »

Anyone found a way to store sunglasses in an ultimate phev with pano roof.
As can't believe there is no sunglasses holder, if there was a grab handle on drivers side could have removed that and fitted a universal drop down one.

old man

Post by old man »

NewbieUK wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:45 pm Anyone found a way to store sunglasses in an ultimate phev with pano roof.
As can't believe there is no sunglasses holder, if there was a grab handle on drivers side could have removed that and fitted a universal drop down one.
There's a small storage slot on either side of the centre console, that's where mine live.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Hi, my first post here, but in my N Line S, I have a short neat USB cable (for Apple Play), dealer fitted mats and a Tucson branded boot liner. Following reading this thread I’ve just ordered the centre console tray from Amazon, which arrives tomorrow.

iPhone Charger Cable, TecMad... https:/ ... b_ap_share

GAFAT H-yundai Tucson NX4 2021 (Automat ... X9XET2H1SM
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

richarde wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:42 am Hi, my first post here, but in my N Line S, I have a short neat USB cable (for Apple Play), dealer fitted mats and a Tucson branded boot liner. Following reading this thread I’ve just ordered the centre console tray from Amazon, which arrives tomorrow.

Hi & welcome. Hope your enjoying the car. I got the same organiser as you. It's a nicely made item. In the packaging there is a small piece of sticky foam to stick under the lip on front or back just to take up any slack and rattle so don't throw it away by accident. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 487

Southern Lad wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:55 am
richarde wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:42 am Hi, my first post here, but in my N Line S, I have a short neat USB cable (for Apple Play), dealer fitted mats and a Tucson branded boot liner. Following reading this thread I’ve just ordered the centre console tray from Amazon, which arrives tomorrow.

Hi & welcome. Hope your enjoying the car. I got the same organiser as you. It's a nicely made item. In the packaging there is a small piece of sticky foam to stick under the lip on front or back just to take up any slack and rattle so don't throw it away by accident. 👍
Appreciate the heads up.

Yep, really enjoying the car. The quality and spec is great, plus it’s a real head turner.

Roll on the better weather so I can have the panoramic roof open!
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Good stuff. Sounds great and I can't wait until
(If/when😂) mine arrives. First ever new car so buzzing for it. How are you finding the ride quality eg. Firmness etc and what colour did you get?
Deleted User 487

It’s pretty good. It’s a really smooth and refined ride.

I went for Polar White, which I really like as it contracts well against the wheels, black wing mirrors and roof.
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

richarde wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:54 am It’s pretty good. It’s a really smooth and refined ride.

I went for Polar White, which I really like as it contracts well against the wheels, black wing mirrors and roof.
Nice. Yes bet the wheels pop out on it nicely. I've gone for Shadow Grey. As you say be great for the better weather and get the Pano open. Be mindful, if you not already noticed, that the Pano roof does not open back as much as would possibly like. Hyundai did this to stop buffering from the wind inside the car etc. But still will be great to have etc. Last time I had a sunroof was back in the day with an old Ford Capri 🤣. Anyway glad your happy with the Tucson. Enjoy👍
Deleted User 487

Ha, yes, I know what you mean. The first time I opened it I thought it was faulty. Wasn’t until I looked again at the brochure that I realised that was the correct behaviour…

My 8 year olds, in the back are well disappointed :D
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Having already ordered and received the console tray from amazon. ( appears to be a must have and popular choice with forum members) now received tuscon rubber mats ,about £60 on Amazon . Perfect fit and look good. Would recommend. Also ordered a key fob case and the protective plastic cover for the touch control console from same site.Will leave a review on reciept.😁
Get fob not cheap but has a nice feel and good. Protection. Protective plastiv cover easy to install not effected touch control and doesn't appear to leave as obvious finger print
Last edited by Itchycat1 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post