New owner

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
RichyH

Post by RichyH »

Hi all
Had my Tucson N line S for just over a week, love the car went to see it in stock on Saturday and picked it up on the Wednesday.
How do you carry 2 dogs on the back seat area without the bong going crazy?
2022 Tucson N line S white
Yorkshire

old man

Post by old man »

Turning off the Rear Occupant Alert in the Convenience section of vehicle settings should sort you out.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
RichyH

Post by RichyH »

Hi old man
Thanks for the reply, I tried that but all that relates to is so you don’t leave anyone in the rear seats when you get out and lock up.
The dealer who I bought it from says it isa safety feature and can’t be turned off, looks like the dogs will have to go then . :lol:
2022 Tucson N line S white
Yorkshire
old man

Post by old man »

RichyH wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:19 pm Hi old man
Thanks for the reply, I tried that but all that relates to is so you don’t leave anyone in the rear seats when you get out and lock up.
The dealer who I bought it from says it isa safety feature and can’t be turned off, looks like the dogs will have to go then . :lol:
It can be turned off, mine is currently off.
Anyway, turn off the Advanced Anti Theft feature in the same place in settings. That should turn off interior movement alarm, but be aware that it will reactivate next time you lock and unlock your car.
Thinking about it, you'll maybe need both settings turned off if the Advanced feature doesn't also deactivate the rear seat occupant alarm.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post