Sounds of Nature

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Lesd

Post by Lesd »

Hi again

Does anyone know how to stop Sounds of Nature. I started it to see what the sounds are like and now it comes up on the Home Screen and if I simply press the ‘off’ button it starts up like a default setting. How can I stop this?

Thanks
Les
Tucson Hybrid 230hp, Premium spec

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Lesd wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:40 pm Hi again

Does anyone know how to stop Sounds of Nature. I started it to see what the sounds are like and now it comes up on the Home Screen and if I simply press the ‘off’ button it starts up like a default setting. How can I stop this?

Thanks
Les
Press the Media button on the infotainment unit and choose something other than SON.
Lesd

Post by Lesd »

Hi IngerzSH

Thanks for that. Had decided to go into the system again today as I believe there is a setting to say 'no sound on start up' and if so I think I will set it at that, which hopefully will also stop reference to Sounds of Nature and all sound for that matter, until I decide what I would like playing.

Les
Tucson Hybrid 230hp, Premium spec
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Lesd wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:23 am Hi IngerzSH

Thanks for that. Had decided to go into the system again today as I believe there is a setting to say 'no sound on start up' and if so I think I will set it at that, which hopefully will also stop reference to Sounds of Nature and all sound for that matter, until I decide what I would like playing.

Les

20230507_120514.jpg