The car is so good, we are getting another one

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Philr

Post by Philr »

The restart after stopping is a time thing. If you are stationary for more than I *think* it's 30 secs you have to press the throttle.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV

ExTyke

Post by ExTyke »

That's a useful one. Thanks!
Ultimate PHEV in Dark Knight

Ordered 6th Aug 2022
Arrived Tilbury 6th June 23
Collected by me :D 18 June 23
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

ExTyke wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:18 am Thanks for all the advice everybody. Very useful. I'm ok most of it but it still has a few unknowns to me. Definitley the thing of it sometimes setting to the speed limit and at others to the speed I've set. And a new one (although again not too important). After adaptive cruise has slowed the car to a stop sometimes it wil start itself again and other times it tells me I need to do it. All very strange to me.

Loving the car though. Yesterday I did a 31 mile trip at the end of it, the car reckoned it still had 8 miles of range left. So very impressed with that.
As you have the Ultimate spec, you have Highway Driving Assist - maybe when you're on a motorway that is covered by HDA and you turn on Cruise Control, it sets to the speed limit of the road. At other times, the speed is set to whatever you're doing when you turn on Cruise Control.
ExTyke

Post by ExTyke »

Yep that's the answer. Thanks. A specfic feature named Highway Set Speed Auto-Change!
Ultimate PHEV in Dark Knight

Ordered 6th Aug 2022
Arrived Tilbury 6th June 23
Collected by me :D 18 June 23
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Got a phone call - She's stuck on the M1 J26 with a puncture. Hyundai service seem to be on the ball. They should be with her within the next 30 mins.

Her first long journey since she got the car - not good.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).