20240119_120209.jpg

20240119_120214.jpg

Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:

Berty

Post by Berty »

Intersting in my own car, I wondered based on the last post by EJH was there a newer one so checked my own compared to what is out there and for some reason mine was showing as June 2023 but I did update it in December. Hmm so I did it again and yes now I do see a basic difference, the Map has a change(offering alternate routes) and the sounds of nature was updated.

I don't really get the bit about the EV split screen, I don't have a more option. I wonder is that for pure EVs not PHEVs but as I don't use public chargers I'm okay with that.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
EJH

Post by EJH »

Interesting?

Screenshot_20240119_121946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:
XADE

Post by XADE »

EJH wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:52 amInteresting?
If this is their way to inject adverts into our sat navs, then definitely not interesting at all.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
Berty

Post by Berty »

I didn't get that feature but then again I've also never had fuel pricing on mine either. Guess it's just not something hosted/managed for Ireland.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Any idea when the spring 24 update is coming out as this is suppose to have the upgraded mph update, eg new 20mph speed limit in Wales
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

joolstdi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:11 pm Any idea when the spring 24 update is coming out as this is suppose to have the upgraded mph update, eg new 20mph speed limit in Wales
Hyundai a while back, were suggesting an update ever 6 months. If they stick to this, then March perhaps April.

If you get 20mph signs put up in Wales then the cars camera should also read the new limits and display them accordingly .....
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

great ill keep an eye out on hear when it does go live.
If you get 20mph signs put up in Wales then the cars camera should also read the new limits and display them accordingly .....
we are still having problems of old 30mph signs on road and on posts and where I live there are only one 20mph sign as you go into a village and no repeaters. which is really confusing. I now have WAZE which shows what speed the road is and what speed im doing which is a god send if you travel some where you are not use to.

they are cracking down now with £300 fines and points if caught going over 26 in a 20mph road
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

joolstdi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:45 pm I now have WAZE which shows what speed the road is and what speed im doing which is a god send if you travel some where you are not use to.
Have to admit, I use Waze for inner city and Google maps elsewhere. I don't have any issue with the inbuilt Nav (at least once I switched off the economic route setting which at least for me, took me on some bizarre routes). I have wireless AA and my car just defaults to Google maps with satellite view plus spotify music streaming which I just find it a superior experience.

I do however rely on the cluster display for speed limit guidance occasionally.

The facelift I believe(subject to UK specification) will hopefully bring a head up display. Also wireless AA/ACP, so I also wonder if Google maps will be able to be displayed on the cluster and/or head up display.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post