2018 Tucson GO SE infotainment model number.

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Bosscat

Post by Bosscat »

Hi, would anybody be able to help me find the 2018 Tucson GO SE infotainment model number? I've looked in the settings and the handbook but I can't find it anywhere, I need it to complete a sat nav update, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted User 1130

Post by Deleted User 1130 »

Bosscat wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:54 pm Hi, would anybody be able to help me find the 2018 Tucson GO SE infotainment model number? I've looked in the settings and the handbook but I can't find it anywhere, I need it to complete a sat nav update, any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you look on the Hyundai software updater site it shows an image of each infotainment system that can accept an update. Also when you use the software download tool you will choose the Tucson and the model year for your car so you should be able to get the software without having the specific infotainment model number ...... Worth a check perhaps??

May sound obvious : only choose the update that is applicable for your model year as previous and post years may not work .....

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post