New Tucson Owner With Questions....

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Robbit

Post by Robbit »

When I collected my base model (old fashioned key ignition) from the dealer, the salesman guided me through the various systems and was keen to say I could start the car via Bluelink and warm it up on the driveway. I decided not to ask if Bluelink had a spare key, and if so, would I be getting three sets of them.

Sometimes, car dealer sales staff go into autopilot pre and post sales without becoming aware. I've found its always best to ask an owner about any specific function before buying.

Pda0763

Post by Pda0763 »

Tuscan N-Line S Hi hope someone can help with the steering wheel symbol, that comes on next to the lane assist warning, my wife switches lane assist off everytime, but the steering wheel symbol comes on and she can’t understand what it is or what it does, it goes from white to green and back again for no reason, but she says it makes the car feel like it’s driving itself, is there a way to switch it off, or can explain what it is and what it does
PhilHornby

Post by PhilHornby »

See this thread: viewtopic.php?t=835. My contribution has a link to a Youtube video that explains it in detail.

(In a nutshell, Lane Keep Assist is On by default and is an old system that 'bounces' you off the white lines (LONG press on steering wheel button, to turn off). Lane Follow Assist uses the same hardware, but is much more sophisticated; it keeps the car centred in its lane. Turn this on with a SHORT press of the steering wheel button.)
N Line S Hybrid (HEV).
23 plate - built Nov '22
Pda0763

Post by Pda0763 »

Thanks very much Phil I will let my wife no much appreciated

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post