It’s been ordered

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Vebecniv

Post by Vebecniv »

Hello I’ve just ordered yesterday a Tuscan hybrid ultimate in shivering silver 😀

The deal was done at Johnson’s in Oxford (Annabel cliff) Annabel was very helpful and knowledgeable, delivery quoted by Hyundai was July /August 👍

We have decided to wait for September 1st.

Now I’m going to order a personal plate from DVLA
Last edited by Vebecniv on Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Great choice and good to hear that you had a good experience. The timing might be a bit optimistic, most people seem to be waiting around 7 months at the moment. Maybe your dealer has some different info though, good luck!
Vebecniv

Post by Vebecniv »

Mar10 I saw the official screen myself and that is what Hyundai were reporting, I must admit I did expect 6 months so was surprised to hear that 🤔

I have had a tough 5 months so I need some good fortune 🤞🤞
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for September 1st as you mentioned. Keep us posted and welcome to the group!
Vebecniv

Post by Vebecniv »

I have had some good news, my car is available in 2 weeks time, (4 weeks from ordering) I thought it would of arrived in August for September 1st, 🤔

However I’ve made the decision to let this go to someone no needs it now, I’ve reordered for September delivery, I hope 🤞🤞

The dealer is confident of this but not confident of September 1st, I do hope I do not regret it?
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Wow that’s a bold move, your car coming in two weeks must have been a pre- order. Unless the dealer has another pre-order due around Sep 1st then I think you’ll be in the usual 7 month queue.

Unless they catch up on production and wait times, which is always possible, you could now be looking at a January delivery!!
Vebecniv

Post by Vebecniv »

It’s been a while since I posted, I have an update I’ve been to the garage today to see my car Albeit it’s raw condition, I’ve paid the balance, received the reg number and agreed the pick up time on the 1st September, Johnson of Oxford have done what they said they would do, ordered end of may for 01/09 delivery.

Thanks to Annabel @Johnsons.

Now under 2 weeks😀👍

Tuscan Ultimate in Shimering silver

5AD3AF2E-F574-4EFF-AECA-1286B3493DA0.jpeg

Vebecniv

Post by Vebecniv »

Nearly there Tuscan ultimate hybrid in shimmering silver 😀
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Vebecniv wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:37 pm Nearly there Tuscan ultimate hybrid in shimmering silver 😀
Nice. Great news. Mine finally arrived on the first day of 2 week holiday so need to wait a further week lol. At least it's here. Enjoy your 2 sleeps. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post