New Tucson Ultimate Panoramic Sunroof Seals Cracked Up

Faults and Technical chat for the Hyundai Tucson
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Al94 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:14 pm I use this for the same purpose
Ditto that! I first purchased it in 2012 when my then nearly-new i40 Tourer developed an irritating squeak-cum-groan behind the dashboard on the passenger side. It silenced the noise almost immediately and only returned about 3 years later when I utilised the stuff again with the same success.

Ever since then, I have always kept a can of the silicon as well as the regular WD40 in my shed. It’s surprising the little things one finds that can be cured by a small dose of one or the other.
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.

Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Well just spoke to dealer bring it in on weds next wk take pics do paper work then it will b needed 4 a few days its sunroof out ??so c wat they say next week dont seem to be getting any water in car mind
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys well took car to dealership said oh yes birds might ov pecked them oh ok never heard ov that but ha ho ok ordering parts and it will be done under warranty that was 2 weeks ago not heard nowt since
David3

Post by David3 »

Tenbytriker wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:38 pm Hi guys well took car to dealership said oh yes birds might ov pecked them oh ok never heard ov that but ha ho ok ordering parts and it will be done under warranty that was 2 weeks ago not heard nowt since
I was just about to post has it been pecked at by birds
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

No not at all their is a crow at work likes to dance on sunroof mind but it dances on other cars too still waiting for phone call from dealer to do repairs said take 4 days roof out to do it
Skillke

Post by Skillke »

Had same problem noticed just after delivery march 22 it’s a production problem and indeed roof out my car came back a mess I had to detail inside and out good luck

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post