SOS on Dash

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
andrewsmith

Post by andrewsmith »

IMG_6031.jpeg

At or near freezing, the SOS symbol appears in the dash - once the car has warmed up, it disappears.

I will mention it at the next service, but I wondered whether other Tucson owners had seen this.

Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

andrewsmith wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:44 am IMG_6031.jpeg

At or near freezing, the SOS symbol appears in the dash - once the car has warmed up, it disappears.

I will mention it at the next service, but I wondered whether other Tucson owners had seen this.
Not seen that symbol staying on for more than a few seconds on startup. Excerpt from manual suggests a check

20240108_151201.jpg

Willem

Post by Willem »

This problem occurs in the same way with my Tucson. As soon as it gets a bit warmer, the SOS signal disappears. No error code is generated when reading the OBD port. The car garage receives many questions about this, but does not know the technical cause, apart from the low temperature.
Hyunday Tucson HEV FWD Premium, 230 ps, Silky Bronze with Two-Tone Dark Knight, Jan. 2023
andrewsmith

Post by andrewsmith »

Thank you.
AvivlJig

Post by AvivlJig »

Has anyone found alternative solutions or workarounds for canceling the emergency call initiated by the SOS button?
[url=https://usadatinggo.com/]:)[/url]
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

AvivlJig wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:48 pm Has anyone found alternative solutions or workarounds for canceling the emergency call initiated by the SOS button?
Never had to use it. However, earlier in this post someone (a deleted user) posted an excerpt from the user manual that states you press the SOS button again to cancel.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post