Any delivery updates?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Southern Lad wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:08 pm
old man wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:34 pm You went to the wrong dealer, mine is putting mats in as part of the deal. Just ordered a boot tray for £22 from E bay.
Think I just ordered the same boot tray👍 😛
Old man did you get your eBay boot mat yet? Thoughts?
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

old man

Post by old man »

Southern Lad wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:22 pm
Southern Lad wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:08 pm
old man wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:34 pm You went to the wrong dealer, mine is putting mats in as part of the deal. Just ordered a boot tray for £22 from E bay.
Think I just ordered the same boot tray👍 😛
Old man did you get your eBay boot mat yet? Thoughts?
Now there's a timely question.
The one I ordered from E bay stated that it's for a 2022 Tucson. It arrived yesterday and the sticker on it says it's for a 2015 on model.
I pick up the new car tomorrow, but I'm dubious that the 2015 model has the same shape boot floor as the 2022 model, so I'll try it in the car tomorrow.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

The one I ordered from E bay stated that it's for a 2022 Tucson. It arrived yesterday and the sticker on it says it's for a 2015 on model.
I pick up the new car tomorrow, but I'm dubious that the 2015 model has the same shape boot floor as the 2022 model, so I'll try it in the car tomorrow.

I also order my rear boot mat from Ebay same as yours and I emailed the company next day and they are adamant that it fits the 2022 model.

so this would be interesting for me, if you could show us a photo or PM me with photo please.

Jools
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
old man

Post by old man »

I've emailed the company , but they haven't yet replied.
Unless they admit to sending the wrong one, I'm hoping to try it in the car tomorrow, but don't hold your breath as the weather is forecast to be pretty bad here.
I will post when I get a result.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

old man wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:53 pm I've emailed the company , but they haven't yet replied.
Unless they admit to sending the wrong one, I'm hoping to try it in the car tomorrow, but don't hold your breath as the weather is forecast to be pretty bad here.
I will post when I get a result.
Yes mine arrived today. Same as. Sticker says from 2015 but invoice that was inside rolled liner states from 2021. Will be interesting to see/hear if ok or not. Also on the description it states the material is totally odourless. Well I don't know about yours but mine smells like it's been around a burning fire for hours? 😲

Good luck on pick up tomorrow. Enjoy and hope the wind and weather doesn't cause any issues.
leicesterrule

Post by leicesterrule »

I don’t think il cancel- as you say, lots of manufacturers I. The same situation.

That being said, I hate being lied to. Either the dealer hasn’t bothered to find our the information, or Hyundai aren’t updating their message to the dealer. I don’t know who’s at fault, but someone is!

I may try getting something thrown in- like a dash cam. Gotta be worth a try eh?
Southern Lad wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:56 pm
leicesterrule wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:03 pm What to do?
My dealer is telling me one thing, but Hyundai sales team are telling me another. I now know where I am in the queue etc, but the dealer is insisting it’ll be here mid March for a late March collection.
How would you tackle this?
Roll with it I'd say. If it comes great. If it's delayed so be it, but it will come at some point. Cancelling is an option but most manufacturer's are in the same boat and you would be at the back of the queue. Your in one now but at least not at the back.😁
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

leicesterrule wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:16 pm I don’t think il cancel- as you say, lots of manufacturers I. The same situation.

That being said, I hate being lied to. Either the dealer hasn’t bothered to find our the information, or Hyundai aren’t updating their message to the dealer. I don’t know who’s at fault, but someone is!

I may try getting something thrown in- like a dash cam. Gotta be worth a try eh?
Southern Lad wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:56 pm
leicesterrule wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:03 pm What to do?
My dealer is telling me one thing, but Hyundai sales team are telling me another. I now know where I am in the queue etc, but the dealer is insisting it’ll be here mid March for a late March collection.
How would you tackle this?
Roll with it I'd say. If it comes great. If it's delayed so be it, but it will come at some point. Cancelling is an option but most manufacturer's are in the same boat and you would be at the back of the queue. Your in one now but at least not at the back.😁
I would say it's a bit of both bending the truth. After all your order is wanted. But still think your wise to stick with it and as you say push for extras thrown in. Good luck. 👍

I also noticed yesterday that the online broker I have purchased mine from is no longer offering any Hyundai cars. Same today also. May be relevant to current said situation!!!!!!!
ashm

Post by ashm »

Called my dealer today (after several weeks) for an update. He was excited to tell me the car is due on the boat on 11th March, and was confident that it's on track for my current estimated collection of 21st March.

Whilst on the phone with the dealer, I took the opportunity to obtain the Hyundai order number (the one that starts with 101, which Quinn010 suggested in a previous post).

Messaged Hyundai UK via Twitter with the order number, and this is what they had to say....

"our supply have responded with the following: This order is number 122 in the production sequence. This order does not currently have a set production month. Lead time is 18 weeks from the date the order was placed. Hope this helps"

Although the 18 week lead time somewhat aligns with the estimated pickup date (from the date the dealer initially had on order). But having no production month worries me a little bit. And given 11th March is less than a month away, how confident should I be this lines up with what my dealer has told me?
Ordered: Ultimate Hybrid Shimmering Silver
Order date: 30th December 2021 (Dealer had on order since late October)
Original estimated pick-up date: 21st March 2022
Picked-up: 4th April 2022
dunzer

Post by dunzer »

ashm wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:20 pm Called my dealer today (after several weeks) for an update. He was excited to tell me the car is due on the boat on 11th March, and was confident that it's on track for my current estimated collection of 21st March.

Whilst on the phone with the dealer, I took the opportunity to obtain the Hyundai order number (the one that starts with 101, which Quinn010 suggested in a previous post).

Messaged Hyundai UK via Twitter with the order number, and this is what they had to say....

"our supply have responded with the following: This order is number 122 in the production sequence. This order does not currently have a set production month. Lead time is 18 weeks from the date the order was placed. Hope this helps"

Although the 18 week lead time somewhat aligns with the estimated pickup date (from the date the dealer initially had on order). But having no production month worries me a little bit. And given 11th March is less than a month away, how confident should I be this lines up with what my dealer has told me?
Don't think you should hold your breath for 11th March .my order is No 28 I the order sequence,from what I understand it's going to be at least 10 weeks.
ashm

Post by ashm »

dunzer wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:55 pm
ashm wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:20 pm Called my dealer today (after several weeks) for an update. He was excited to tell me the car is due on the boat on 11th March, and was confident that it's on track for my current estimated collection of 21st March.

Don't think you should hold your breath for 11th March .my order is No 28 I the order sequence,from what I understand it's going to be at least 10 weeks.
Yep not going to hold my breath. Only hoping the hyundai system is not accurate and my car turns up on time, although becoming more sure that it won't. :cry:
Ordered: Ultimate Hybrid Shimmering Silver
Order date: 30th December 2021 (Dealer had on order since late October)
Original estimated pick-up date: 21st March 2022
Picked-up: 4th April 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post