Audible Speed Limit alert

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

I’ve a case open with Hyundai, so will see where I get to with them.

My thinking is, it is a new feature, but for whatever reason is no longer working. (It actually only worked (for me) on the day I installed the November update.

md2609

Post by md2609 »

The speed limit numbers turn red when exceeding them, i believe this is the warning?
rando29

Post by rando29 »

i get an audible sound if i go over the speed limit as well as the circle of the speed limit turning red. I have not yet done the November update though.
Tuscon Ultimate with Tech Pack 2022 - Sunset Red
Deleted User 487

rando29 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:51 pm i get an audible sound if i go over the speed limit as well as the circle of the speed limit turning red. I have not yet done the November update though.
Interesting. How is the speed limit warning/alert set? Also, the camera alert is audible. Do you have that set?
rando29

Post by rando29 »

richarde wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:52 pm
rando29 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:51 pm i get an audible sound if i go over the speed limit as well as the circle of the speed limit turning red. I have not yet done the November update though.
Interesting. How is the speed limit warning/alert set? Also, the camera alert is audible. Do you have that set?
From memory i set in the vehicle settings and speed limit warning. (will look when in my car next)
Yes the camera alert is also audible.
rando29

Post by rando29 »

Update - went out in car today and now the audible speed alert is not working !! I have not done any updates or made ant changes in my settings.
So frustrating still getting camera audible alerts though.
Deleted User 487

rando29 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:36 pm Update - went out in car today and now the audible speed alert is not working !! I have not done any updates or made ant changes in my settings.
Do you use Waze by any chance, as that has an audible alert?
rando29

Post by rando29 »

richarde wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:18 pm
rando29 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:36 pm Update - went out in car today and now the audible speed alert is not working !! I have not done any updates or made ant changes in my settings.
Yes i do use Waze but not all the time and the other day i went to Oxford without using Waze and got the alerts. It still turns the speed signal bold and red though.
I am going to apply the latest update tomorrow as i have just completed the download to a USB stick.
Deleted User 487

rando29 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:29 pm
richarde wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:18 pm
Yes i do use Waze but not all the time and the other day i went to Oxford without using Waze and got the alerts. It still turns the speed signal bold and red though.
I am going to apply the latest update tomorrow as i have just completed the download to a USB stick.
Would be good to know if that restores the sound. Either that or a system reset might do it.
Philr

Post by Philr »

We have camera warning set and there is an audible over speed limit warning after it has given the bongs to warn of a camera. These stop after it has given the bings to say that you have passed the camera or once speed is reduced to the speed limit or lower.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post