Who buys a Tuscon 😀

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
vdumitrescu

Post by vdumitrescu »

51, switching the family car from five consecutive VW Tiguans to Tucson.

One thing I will definitely miss from our VW years is the memory seat function paired with the key. Since both me and SWMBO drive it, I loved having the seat move automagically to my preferred position when I opened the door. The car recognizes me because of the key, and moves the driver seat and the mirrors to where I need them. It's a shame that Tucsons do not offer this feature.

Other than that, I think the Tucson will check all the boxes for things I cannot do without.

I am not new to Hyundai, having an i10 for my runabout car. In fact, this one, the third, will be replaced into the new year as well, so we will have two brand new Hyundai cars in 2023. I initially planned to keep number 3, but there's a new trim coming to Ireland, which includes 8 inch touchscreen, Android Auto, and a reverse camera. Incredible amount of tech on such a small and lovely car.

minghuo

Post by minghuo »

it really made me feel old....
I am 69. after some research I chose Tucson HEV Limited. have had it for a week and so far so good. I did so mainly for the safety and aoto drive features. I have become concerned on drive highways and long distance and this makes feel more confident on the highway.
I sold my Acura RDX for the Tucson.
BazL

Post by BazL »

Turning 58 this week but also young at heart and having a mid life crisis😁 just sold my second Nissan Elgrand which I imported myself which was bodykitted and did a lot of mods myself. Bought the Tuscon because of the tech you get for your money and better mpg instead of the 16mpg 😳
I must be getting old as I'm putting more effort into my other car which I've had for 16yrs 😁

20220602_121306.jpg

20220602_121306.jpg

Polar White Ultimate hev
Tech Pack
Ordered Feb 14th
EJH

Post by EJH »

Jeez, had a stag in Harrogate 40+ years ago. That car taught me a lot. Mostly protect your wallet πŸ˜‰
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post